Mr Wale Olarinde
Consultant ENT Surgeon
QualificationsFRCS (ORL-HNS), FRCS (Oto), MBBS
Main NHS base:
Chesterfield Royal Hospital, Chesterfield
** View Mr Olarinde's brand new video here **
- General ENT
- Children's ENT
- Throat and voice disorders
- Blocked nose, Septoplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery
- Tonsillectomy (adults and children)
- Grommets, Adenoidectomy
- Neck lumps, salivary gland disease
- Feeling of lump in throat
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Snoring, obstructive sleep apnoea
- Hearing loss
- Dizziness & Vertigo
- Nose bleeds
- Ear infections, perforated ear drum
- Voice problems, i.e hoarseness
- Nasal injuries/facial trauma/ear trauma
- Repair of protruding ears, rhinoplasty, split ear lobes
- Facial pain and facial lesions
- Parathyroid Disease
Mr Olarinde also has a subspecialty interest treating patients with head and neck cancers.
Training & background:
Mr Wale Olarinde is a Consultant ENT Surgeon in the NHS at Chesterfield Royal Hospital, with successful private practices at Claremont Private Hospital.
Mr Olarinde trained in Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) and head and neck surgery at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield Children’s Hospital, Doncaster Royal Infirmary and Rotherham General Hospital.
His training encompassed all areas of ENT surgery and he went through sub-speciality training in head and neck cancer surgery in Sheffield.
He understudied Professor Petra Ambrosch in Kiel, Germany with respect to careful assessment and excision of head and neck tumours using lasers which Mr Olarinde applies to his present practice.
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc
Want to book an appointment?
Call us on:
0114 263 2114
F: 0800 181 4024
Personal website address: