Dr Gregory Flint
Dental Surgeon & Sleep Medicine
QualificationsBachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), MBA, FCMI, CMgr, MIC, FInstLM, MIScT
- Member of the Institute of Directors – ‘the99’ (July 2016 – present)
- Member of the Institute for Science and Technology (May 2016 – present)
- Member of British Sleep Society (January 2016 – present)
- Member of British Society for Dental Sleep Medicine BSDSM (November 2015 – present)
- Affiliate Member of European Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine EADSM(July 2016 – present)
- Chartered Fellow at Chartered Management Institute (January 2012 – present)
- Professional Member at Institute of Consulting (July 2012 – present)
- Fellow at Institute of Leadership and Management (FInstLM)
- Member of The Institute of Value Management (2014 – present)
- Member of the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (July 2012 – present)
- Fellow at the RSA (July 2012)
- Vice President of Membership & PR at Sheffield Speakers (July 2014 – present)
- Vice President of Membership at Sheffield Speakers (September 2012 – present)
- Member of Society for Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry (SAAD).
- Royal Photographic Society (2013 – present)
- General Dental Council (UK), (July 2001 – present)
Scope of Practice:
- Dental Sleep Medicine & Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
- Brace Fitting to Alleviate Snoring
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders (TMD, TMJ)
- Home Sleep Testing
Dr Flint is a certified PADI Advanced, Rescue & EANx Scuba Diver and a seasoned skier with experience both on and off piste. He also enjoys spending time with his family and children.
Dr Flint is a public & keynote speaker with several years’ experience as a Sheffield Speakers Toastmaster, club mentor and conference/competition keynote.
Training & background:
Dr Gregory Flint ‘s clinics at Claremont are generally limited to his growing interest and reputation in dental sleep medicine.
He is a qualified Dental Surgeon with over 15 years’ experience as cosmetic dental surgeon with interests in Dental Implantology, Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ) and Adult Orthodontics.
He has a growing number of Teaching/ Lecturing engagements, including:
- Sheffield University Dental School 2017
- British Sleep Society Conference 2017
Dr Flint’s philosophy is to openly inform patients about treatment options, providing clinical and financial transparency and align excellent clinical outcomes with a friendly and professional service.
Relevant Memberships/ Certifications;
- Committee Member of the British Society for Dental Sleep Medicine (BSDSM)
- Member of European Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (EADSM)
- Member of British Sleep Society (BSS)
- Cerezen™ Provider (certified, 2016)
- Mouth Cancer Foundation (certified, 2016)
- Somnowell™ Provider (certified, 2016)
- IR(ME)R (2000) and IRR (1999) (verified current)
- CBCT Reporting – pathology & anatomy (certified, 2016)
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc
Personal website address:
Are you insured?
We welcome patients with private medical insurance and are recognised by all major health insurers.
Find out more
We welcome patients wishing to pay-as-they-go for treatment and offer a wide range of medical services and procedures.
Find out more