Dr Gregory Flint
Dental Surgeon & Sleep Medicine
QualificationsBachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), MBA, FCMI, CMgr, MIC, FInstLM, MIScT
- Member of British Sleep Society (January 2016 – present)
- Affiliate Member of European Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine EADSM(July 2016 – present)
- Chartered Fellow at Chartered Management Institute (January 2012 – present)
- Professional Member at Institute of Consulting (July 2012 – present)
- Fellow at Institute of Leadership and Management (FInstLM)
- Vice President of Membership & PR at Sheffield Speakers (July 2014 – present)
- Member of Society for Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry (SAAD).
- Member of the Institute for Science and Technology (May 2016 – present)
- Regulated by General Dental Council (UK), (July 2001 – present)
Scope of Practice:
- Dental Sleep Medicine & Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
- Snoring Treatment
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders (TMJD)
- Home Sleep Testing
Further Information can be found through the ‘Breathe Medical’ website www.BreatheMedical.co.uk
Training & background:
Dr Gregory Flint ‘s clinics at Claremont are generally focused on his growing interest and reputation in dental sleep medicine.
With over 19 years’ experience, his dental surgery background includes interests across Non-Surgical Facial Aesthetics, Dental Implantology, Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ) and Adult Orthodontics.
He has a growing number of Teaching/ Lecturing engagements, including:
- Sheffield University Dental School
- British Sleep Society
His philosophy is to openly inform patients about diagnosis, outline treatment options, providing clinical and financial transparency and align excellent clinical outcomes with a friendly and professional service.
Relevant Memberships/ Certifications.
- Member of the British Society for Dental Sleep Medicine (BSDSM)
- Member of European Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (EADSM)
- Member of British Sleep Society (BSS)
- Cerezen™ Provider (certified, 2016)
- Mouth Cancer Foundation (certified, 2016)
- Somnowell™ Provider (certified, 2016)
- IR(ME)R (2000) and IRR (1999) (verified current)
- CBCT Reporting – pathology & anatomy (certified, current)
- Founding Member of British Association of Private Dentistry
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc
Personal website address:
Are you insured?
We welcome patients with private medical insurance and are recognised by all major health insurers.
Find out more
We welcome patients wishing to pay-as-they-go for treatment and offer a wide range of medical services and procedures.
Find out more