Dr Niki Baxter
Gynaecologist & Women's Health Specialist
QualificationsMBChB, MRCOG, MFSRH
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- British Menopause Society
Scope of Practice:
- Period problems (heavy, painful or irregular)
- Post-menopausal bleeding
- Family planning procedures – contraception advice, sterilisation, implants and coils
- Outpatient hysteroscopy
- Sexually transmitted infection screening
- Smear tests and pelvic examinations
- Menopause advice and management
- Sexual and reproductive services
- Treatment for Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- General gynaecology consultations for any gynaecological problem
Fees, Training & Background:
Dr Baxter is a Women’s Health Specialist and runs a friendly and caring Women’s Health Clinic at Claremont. She is available at short notice if necessary.
Dr Baxter trained in Manchester and completed a research post in Leeds before moving to Sheffield. A specialist in hysteroscopy, she works as both a Gynaecologist and Genitourinary Medicine Physician. She is also a trainer in Sexual and Reproductive Health.
Are you insured?
We welcome patients with private medical insurance and are recognised by all major health insurers.
Find out more
We welcome patients wishing to pay-as-they-go for treatment and offer a wide range of medical services and procedures.
Find out more