Dr Robert John
QualificationsBM BCh, MA, MRCP, FRCA
Main NHS base:
Sheffield Children’s and Royal Hallamshire Hospitals
- Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Association of Anaesthetists
- Association of Paediatric Anaesthetists
- Medical & Dental Defence Union of Scotland
Scope of Practice:
- Orthopaedic & Spinal Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Other Non-Specialised Anaesthesia & Sedation
Training & background:
1980, Oxford Medical School. Grounding in General and Emergency Medicine in Norwich, Ipswich and Nottingham.
Anaesthetic training in Nottingham, Southampton, Denver and Sheffield.
Consultant since 1993 – current principal post at Sheffield Children’s Hospital but also working at the Hallamshire, Claremont and Thornbury Hospitals.
Clinic Times: By appointment only