- Treatments & Services
- Consultants & specialists
- Our Hospital
- Patient Information
- Funding Your Treatment
- GP & Referrers Zone
- Contact Us
QualificationsMBBS, MSc (Tr&Orth), FRCS (Tr& Orth), Dip Hand Surg(Br)
Royal College of Surgeons(Ed)
British Orthopaedic Association
British Society of Surgery for the Hand
Medical Defence Union
• Ganglion surgery
• Nerve entrapment surgery- Carpal Tunnel & Ulnar nerve release
• Trigger finger management
• Dupuytren’s surgery
• Wrist arthroscopic surgery
• Joint replacement surgery for Wrist, Thumb & small joint of the hand
• Tendonitis & tendon injury
• Ligament injuries of the wrist and hand
• Hand & Wrist fractures & its delayed sequelae.
Mr Paniker is a Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon in the NHS based at the Rotherham District General Hospital, with a private practice at Claremont.
Mr Paniker is a fellowship trained Consultant in Hand & Wrist surgery. He undertook his specialist orthopaedic training in the Mersey region. During his training he also completed a Masters in Orthopaedics from Warwick University in 2011. Following his fellowship he joined as a Consultant Hand & Wrist surgeon in 2016. He holds the British Diploma of Hand Surgery from the University of Manchester.
He is actively involved in teaching and training junior doctors through national level courses and also as an examiner. Mr Paniker has published and presented his work at many national & international conferences.
He treats all conditions of the Hand & Wrist and has a specialist interest in hand & wrist arthroplasty and arthroscopy.