Mr Wale Olarinde
Consultant ENT Surgeon
QualificationsFRCS (ORL-HNS), FRCS (Oto), MBBS
Main NHS base:
Chesterfield Royal Hospital, Chesterfield
Scope of Practice:
** View Mr Olarinde’s brand new video here **
- General ENT
- Throat and voice disorders
- Parathyroid Disease
- Blocked nose, Septoplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery
- Tonsillectomy (adults and children)
- Grommets, Adenoidectomy
- Neck lumps, salivary gland disease
- Feeling of lump in throat
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Snoring, obstructive sleep apnoea
- Hearing loss
- Dizziness & Vertigo
- Nose bleeds
- Ear infections, perforated ear drum
- Voice problems, i.e hoarseness
- Nasal injuries/facial trauma/ear trauma
- Repair of protruding ears, rhinoplasty, split ear lobes
- Facial pain and facial lesions
Mr Olarinde also has a subspecialty interest treating patients with head and neck cancers.
Training & background:
Mr Wale Olarinde is a Consultant ENT Surgeon in the NHS at Chesterfield Royal Hospital, with successful private practices at Claremont Private Hospital.
Mr Olarinde trained in Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) and head and neck surgery at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield Children’s Hospital, Doncaster Royal Infirmary and Rotherham General Hospital. His training encompassed all areas of ENT surgery and he went through sub-speciality training in head and neck cancer surgery in Sheffield. He understudied Professor Petra Ambrosch in Kiel, Germany with respect to careful assessment and excision of head and neck tumours using lasers which Mr Olarinde applies to his present practice.
He sees patients with the above general ear nose and throat complaints and regularly carries out thyroid and parathyroid surgery. He is a member of the British Association of Thyroid and Endocrine Surgeons and enters the outcomes of his thyroid and parathyroid surgery in a national database which can be viewed here.
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc
Personal website address: