Immunology is the branch of medicine, which is concerned with the immune system, including its structure and function, disorder, blood banking, immunization and organ transplantation.
- Food reactions - both allergy and intolerance
- Anaphylaxis (severe allergic reactions)
- Urticaria (hives and nettle rash)
- Angioedema (swelling)
- Rhinitis/hay fever (runny nose/sneezing)
- Allergic conjunctivitis (itchy eyes)
- Insect sting allergy
- Drug reactions/allergy
- Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Recurrent Infections
Want to book an appointment?