Now Open – Brand New, State-of-the-Art Endoscopy Suite
Claremont Private Hospital, part of the Aspen Healthcare Group is delighted to announce the opening of a brand new, state-of-the-art Endoscopy Suite after a £800,000 investment.
The complete upgrade, opened in June 2017, includes:
- Self-contained unit for better privacy and confidentiality
- State-of-the-art equipment fitted with the latest Olympus endoscopy tracking software – ‘Endo Base’
- Spacious and bright to improve the patient experience
- Four recovery bays
- Private procedure room with the latest technology
- Private consulting room
- Endoscopy waiting/discharge lounge
Over £6M has been invested into Claremont since Aspen Healthcare took over in 2012 and other completed projects so far include the opening of three new deluxe private inpatient bedroom with more opening in 2017, a stunning new main reception, two new consulting rooms, 6-bay daycase unit, refurbished theatres, new restaurant which is open to all, out patients waiting area and pharmacy.
Andy Davey, Hospital Director says ‘The completion of this fantastic new Endoscopy Suite is great news for the hospital. 2017 will see further investment works which will enhance the experience for patients, Consultants and staff. We are committed as part of Aspen to be a leading provider of independent healthcare. We are dedicated to maintaining excellence and the highest quality standards of patient care.’