We will provide you with all the information you need to help in your recovery.
Your Consultant must:
- Make sure you have the right medicines and any equipment you may need to care for yourself
- Tell you whether you need any follow-up procedures or appointments, these are included in your costs
- Make sure you have the details of someone you can contact at the hospital who is suitably qualified to advise you if you experience complications
- Ask for your feedback and check that you are satisfied with the outcome
- Give you written information about the procedure you’ve had, including any medicines or devices used. This is important and will help you if you have a negative reaction, need any further procedures or if a product is recalled.
All your follow-ups and consultations regarding your procedure are covered for one year after your surgery in your initial costs.