Oral Surgery & Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral Surgery and Oral Maxillofacial Surgery are specialties concerned with the surgical management of conditions affecting the teeth, mouth, jaws, face and neck.
The Oral Surgery and Oral Maxillofacial Surgery service at Claremont is served by caring, local consultants who offer inpatient surgical treatment, orthodontics and restorative dental surgery.
Our consultants are experts in:
- Surgical removal of jaw cysts and tumours
- Excision of biopsy of lip, mouth and tongue lesions
- Treatment for mouth ulcers, sore mouth and facial pain
- Salivary surgery & problems
- Surgery for facial injuries and trauma such as broken jaws and cheek bones
- Treatment of temporomandibular (the joint between the skull and lower jaw bone) joint disease
- Surgery to correct dental and Orthognathic (facial deformity surgery)
- Bone grafting
- Non-surgical facial cosmetic procedures – muscle relaxing injections and fillers
- Obstructive sleep apnoea
- Sleep medicine
- Headaches & migraines
*Please note we do not provide dental treatment such as check-ups, fillings, crowns, gum treatments, the removal of teeth or wisdom teeth.
Oral Surgery & Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Consultants