Sheffield Foot & Ankle Centre
A unique service in Sheffield – for any kind of foot or ankle problem.
Mr Christopher Blundell & Mr Mark Davies, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons offer the best treatment available for private patients experiencing any kind of foot or ankle problem.
With Claremont’s 60+ year reputation for excellence, two of Sheffield’s well respected Foot & Ankle Consultant Specialists you can be assured of the highest standards of expertise, care, knowledge and support. We look forward to welcoming you.
The Clinic offers
- Same week appointments
- Assessment and diagnosis by Consultants who are leaders in the field of foot and ankle conditions
- Fast access to MRI, CT, Ultrasound and X-ray
- Direct access to expert Physiotherapists
- Advice for sportsmen and women
- Virtually no waiting times for surgical procedures
- Expert nursing and aftercare with a 60+ year reputation
- Customised orthotics for precise correction and high performance
Other, more specilised treatments can also be offered including
- Bunion surgery using modern techniques
- Revolutionary Cartiva implant for big toe arthritis
- Minimally invasive toe corrections
- Keyhole surgery for ankle problems
- Minimally invasive Achilles Repair
- Ankle replacement surgery
- Surgical and non-surgical treatments for tendon problems and heel pain
- Treatment for foot & ankle fractures
- Shockwave Therapy
Sheffield Foot & Ankle Centre welcomes patients from all health insurers and self-funding patients. All you need is a private referral letter from your GP to Mr Chris Blundell or Mr Mark Davies at Claremont Private Hospital or you can see one of our Private GPs quickly for this if you prefer.
Call today to book your appointment 0114 263 2114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to book an appointment?